1+ months

Key Account Executive - Retail Banking

Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Apply Now
Apply on the Company Site

Key Account Executive Work from home, United States

Are you passionate about delivering high levels of service to enterprise clients? Are you ready to work within a global organization with nearly 200 years of innovation in international consumer finance and payments? Join Western Union as a Key Account Executive.

Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful

Were a FinTech thats using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. Were a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.

Better starts and ends with the customer

Well look to you to deliver an exceptional customer experience to current banking clients and play a key role in the acquisition of new banking clients. You will act as the face of Western Union, describing to new prospects our value proposition and services provided while creating an interest in our solid brand of nearly 200 years. To current clients, you will respond to their inquiries, provide an exceptional experience, and be adept at identifying future business opportunities.

For such an important role, you will have 3 or more years of banking-specific account management experience and will have experience prospecting new customers via referrals, Linkedin, and cold calling, etc. Approximately 70% of the commissions earned for this role will be derived from bringing on new customers, and the remaining 30% will be derived from managing/upselling current accounts. You will ideally have a bachelors degree, although this is not required. Travel is expected to be up to 40%, depending upon local COVID restrictions/client needs.

Join us, and lets move money for better

Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. Its an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If youre ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.

Were a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. Youll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success.

We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.


Annual base salary gross: 80,561.00 to 134,269.00 USD/year + commission. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the Western Union salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidates qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of Western Unions total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include short term incentives, health insurance (several options to choose from), accident and life insurance, access to the best in class learning and development platforms, to name just a few! To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://mywubenefits.com/


  • Banking / Finance
Posted: 2021-06-04 Expires: 2021-08-27
Sponsored by:
ADP Logo

Before you go...

Our free job seeker tools include alerts for new jobs, saving your favorites, optimized job matching, and more! Just enter your email below.

Share this job:

Key Account Executive - Retail Banking

Western Union
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523

Join us to start saving your Favorite Jobs!

Sign In Create Account
Powered ByCareerCast